Radio Sausalito exists a public service and we rely on support from you and the community to keep us on the air. We don’t sell ads or hold pledge drives. (Thank goodness!) In addition to the PayPal donation link, there are a few items that we seek to have donated to the station. We will recognize you on the air if you’d like, as a small token of our appreciation. More importantly, your donation will help us bring great programming to our listeners.
Radio Sausalito Wishlist:
- Provide a better signal to the floating homes community, the Houseboats ($2000).
- A location for a repeater in the floating homes in Sausalito.
- A location for a repeater in Tam Junction, Mill Valley.
- A pair of “shotgun” microphones for broadcasting from the No Name ($500).
- A van or small truck suitable for use as a portable studio to broadcast Jazz And Blues By The Bay ($?)
To offer any of the items above, contact Jonathan Westerling, station president, at 415 332-JAZZ (332-5299).
If you are moved to make a donation, any amount helps keep us on the air. Please use the Donate Now! page and Thank You!