Radio Sausalito exists a public service and we rely on support from you and the community to keep us on the air. We don’t sell ads or hold pledge drives. (Thank goodness!) In addition to the PayPal donation link, there are a few items that we seek to have donated to the station. We will recognize you on the air if you’d like, as a small token of our appreciation. More importantly, your donation will help us bring great programming to our listeners.Donations of over $150 qualify for a free ccWiFi internet radio as a thank-you gift.
Radio Sausalito Wishlist:
- Equipment necessay to provide a better signal to the floating homes community, the Houseboats ($2000).
- A location for a repeater in the floating homes in Sausalito.
A location for a repeater in Tam Junction, Mill Valley.Donated! Thanks, Eddie and Donald! A pair of “shotgun” microphones for broadcasting from the No NameDonated! Thanks, Eddie and Donald!
- New batteries for our power backup system to keep us on the air during storms ($400)
- Increased streaming license cost for 2016 ($1,200)
- A van or small truck suitable for use as a portable studio ($?)
- Higher fidelity studio radio link for audio connections. ($750)
To offer any of the items above, contact Jonathan Westerling, station president, at 415 332-JAZZ (332-5299).
If you are moved to make a donation, any amount helps keep us on the air. Please use the Donate Now! page and Thank You!